If you are having problems with the Sony One app on your Android phone or tablet then please carry take the following steps.
- Force close the app, you can do this by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app then tap “apps”.
- Touch the Running tab to view only active or running apps.
- Choose the app that’s causing you distress.
- Touch the Stop or Force Stop button.
- Restart your device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
Please be aware that some Android devices are unable to support DRM so may be unable to play DRM protected video content
For further information on troubleshooting, you can visit Google’s own troubleshooting guide here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2668665?hl=en-GB
If the problem persists then please contact email us at firstname.lastname@example.org