There could be several reasons for this. It typically points to information stored on the device that needs to be refreshed or to a network connectivity issue that is preventing your device from reaching the Sony One service.
First make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Check your mobile signal strength and mobile data is switched on
- Check your WIFI connection and ensure your router has a working connection to the internet.
Then try these steps…
- Close and reload the Sony One app.
- If this doesn’t work, try signing out of Sony One
- Go to the settings menu and log out
- Close the app.
- Re-open it and log in again.
If you have completed the steps above but are still having issues connecting to Sony One please contact MTN or internet service provider.
You can reach MTN via the following methods
- Dial 180 from a registered MTN line
- Whatsapp: 09033000001
- Live chat on myMTN app - From the bottom of the home page, click on ‘More’ icon. Select ‘Help & Support’ and you can chat with a Customer Care agent, Log your complaints and provide a feedback.