Troubleshooting your web browser
If you're having problems with the Sony One website then we recommend that you take the following steps to clear the problems:
We strongly advise that you always use the most up to date version of your web browser.
- Close other tabs that you may have open.
- Restart the browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Clear cache and cookies. Guidance on how to do this are supplied in the links below.
- Try another browser. Supported browsers are [INSERT LIST]
For further information on troubleshooting, you can visit each browser's own troubleshooting guides:
- GoogleChrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142063?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11861/mac
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4023560/windows-10-what-to-do-if-microsoft-edge-not-working
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-and-diagnose-firefox-problems
If the problem persists then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org